Exciting news in the grade 3 room! We are now signed up for Prodigy Math, an engaging and kid friendly game that allows students to practice their math facts!
I sent home tonight the instructions on how to get your child started on this great game.
Every student has their own unique login and password. This login can be found at the bottom of the information page that was sent home tonight. Please record this information somewhere that can be accessed easily by your child. If you misplace your child’s login information, just let me know and I can write it in your child’s agenda.
Steps to play this amazing game
1. Go to http://www.prodigygame.com and click the orange “Play Prodigy” button in the top right corner.
2. Enter child’s username and password
3. Follow the directions on the game and HAVE FUN!
Prodigy also allows parents to create a parent account for free where you can stay up to date on your child’s progress. To do this, please follow the instructions below
1. Visit http://www.prodigygame.com and click on the orange “Start for Free” button
2. Enter your information to create a free Parent account
3. Click on the orange “+Add Child” button and select “My child has an account from school”
4. Enter your child’s username and password
5. Click on the orange “Play Now” button in the top right to access the game.
I think that this is a wonderful resource that helps students improve their math skills while making learning fun. I really hope that every child utilizes this tool at home.